Wednesday, December 14, 2011

San Diego with the Wife

I've been fortunate to have numerous friends come to San Diego to visit me and we are running into a systematic tour; the Torrey Pines hike, La Jolla shores, PB bar crawl and downtown, but when we can sneak in some unique activities we try.

We took Ashley to Little Italy, where Tyler works for the Christmas Tree lighting.

Then we ate dinner at the hipster Craft and Commerce, Tyler heard about some bacon wrapped corn dogs. The food was just okay, the drinks were yummier!! Try the Lay Lady Lay it is a delicious, fizzy, raspberry beer concoction.We also took her to the Lamplighter which was a karaoke bar in Hillcrest. I signed up, but chickened out before my performance.

On Sunday Ashley and I spent the afternoon Temecula tasting wines at Callaway Wineries.


Wine Tasting Room


Getting tipsy with the 6 tastings

No comments:

Post a Comment