Friday, August 19, 2011

The Femmes I Love to Follow


When it comes to a lot of my style inspiration I try and look to the stars, the famous people that is.  I figure they have access to the best in the business, stylists, designers, makeup artists and trainers.  I can learn what I can for free and I love free!

Hair inspirations – I haven’t had a cut since I moved to San Diego, but I’m actually loving my long hair. I could use a split end trim, but my managing program is working out ok for now.  

Alana Blanchard



I love her mermaid long locks and the casual ease of her beachy waves.  I like my brunette status, but my hair is getting more sun and sea kissed by the day. 

Whitney Port



It is a battle of the blondes, but I look to her for a more elegant, evening look. I like the messy wisps of hair in my face, but if I needed to dress it up she’s my go to girl.

Style – I think my style is boho chic. I like what’s in. I’m not embarrassed to follow a trend. Currently it’s been belly tees, tribal patterns and bodycon dresses, but I’ve always enjoyed a sexy outfit here and there. 

Vanessa Hudgens




She’s short, sweet, petite and I love her style.  She wears what she’s in the mood for. She goes from boyfriend tee shirts with skinny jeans to short shorts with wedges. 

The Olsens


 
These little tweens bring more of the hippie/rock out of me. When I’m in the mood for shoe inspiration or to get a transitional outfit one from work into life I look to them. They’re conservative in an alternative way.  Not too slutty, but not falling into the confines of school marm. 

Things I’ve been obsessed with lately 

  •          Mexican Serapes 
  •          Woven bracelets/Friendship bracelets
  •          Lip Smackers Cotton Candy Lip gloss


 

  •          Mexican Serapes 
  •          Woven bracelets/Friendship bracelets
  •          Lip Smackers Cotton Candy Lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment