Friday, October 7, 2011

Our New Home

It was such a relief to finally arrive in San Diego.  We made it to our apartment without a hitch and the keys were waiting for us in our lock box. I have to admit I was a little nervous. I had had the comforts of this tiny metal vehicle for the last 5 days and the opportunity to just turn around was at my disposal, but now I was here and standing on my porch.

Luckily the apartment was better than the photos! Having worked in property management in the past and experiencing the nightmares of unexpected move-ins or apartments that weren't ready I was just hoping that  wasn't going to be our experience.  Here are a few photos of our little one bedroom apartment and our IKEA furniture.


Putting furniture together with only Swedish pictures poses a challenge



But we got through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment